We have updated our privacy notice effective May 25, 2018, to provide additional information to our European site visitors under the new EU General Data Protection Regulation («GDPR»).
Last updated on: 25 May 2018
Scope of this Privacy Notice
Pharmagate company cares about your privacy and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information. We appreciate your interest in our company and want you to feel secure with regard to the protection of your personal data when you visit our website. We particularly comply with the new requirements of the GDPR.
There are two general methods that Pharmagate uses to collect information from you online:
Information We Get
– Personal identifiable information: You can visit our website without providing any personal information. We may collect your personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other identifying information) only when you choose to submit it to us. We may collect health information about you that you provide by responding to our questions or surveys. We may also collect personal information through an enrollment form or in case to report on adverse reaction (AR) or lack of efficacy (LE).
– Aggregate information: In some cases we also remove personal identifiers from data you provide to us and maintain it in aggregate form. We may combine this data with other information to produce anonymous, aggregated statistical information (e.g. number of visitors, originating domain name of the Internet Service Provider), helpful to us in improving our products and services.
Automatically Collected Information
We and some third party providers we work with automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us on our website and in some e-mails we may send each other. Automatic technologies and services we use may include, for example, Web server logs/IP addresses, cookies, Web beacons and third party application and content tools.
– Web Server Logs/IP Addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. We collect IP addresses to conduct system administration and report aggregate information to affiliates, business partners and/or vendors to conduct site analysis and website performance review.
– Web Beacons. On certain Web pages or e-mails, we may utilize a common Internet technology called a «Web beacon», which help analyze the effectiveness of Web sites by measuring, for example, the number of visitors to a site or how many visitors clicked on key elements of a site.
– Web beacons, cookies and other tracking technologies do not automatically obtain personally identifiable information about you. Only if you voluntarily submit personally identifiable information, such as by registering or sending e-mails, can these automatic tracking technologies be used to provide further information about your use of the Web sites and/or interactive e-mails to improve their usefulness to you.
– Services: We may provide services based on third party applications and content tools such as Google Maps. These third parties may automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us on our sites using such third party applications and tools (e.g. location). Also our website may include links to other websites over which we have no control. Our company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites.
How we use your information
We process the personal data we collect for the following purposes: To provide you with information on Pharmagate’s business activities, products or services; to respond to your requests, complaints or other correspondence you have submitted through the website; to place cookies and similar technologies; to pursue our legitimate business interests, in particular to: analyse the use of our website in order to continuously improve content and measure performance, optimize and tailor the use of our website and our communication to you; to meet legal, regulatory, pharmacovigilance and compliance requirements, in particular to respond to requests for information from government authorities.
Sharing your personal data
Pharmagate may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients (in all cases, only when necessary to fulfil their functions):
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against misuse, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are in accordance with the current state of the art.
The GDPR accords you a number of rights in respect of data concerning your person (known as rights of the data subject) including:
Changes To This Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice periodically to reflect changes in our privacy practices. We will post a prominent notice through our Services to notify you of any material change, and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.